The theme of the lesson: Hitch-hiking –dangerous or safe?
The objectives of the lesson:
- A) Pupils will be able to use the new words in their speech, to read and to translate the text into Kazakh language, do the different level tasks, to follow good manners
- B) To educate pupils to be kind
- C) To develop pupils’ skills and habits in speaking, reading, writing
Materials for the lesson: interactive board, power point, slide, pictures,
The procedure of the lesson
- The organization moment of the lesson:
- A) Teacher’s greetings
T: Good afternoon, children!
P: Good afternoon, teacher!
T: How are you!
P: Fine, thanks and you!
T: I am fine, thank you! Sit down, please!
- B) Short talk with a pupil on duty
T: Who is on duty today?
P: I am on duty today?
T: Who is absent today?
P: All are present
- Checking the home task: Now, children, today we’ll travel to London. If you answer the questions and do many tasks correctly you will see the sights of London.
- Exercise 10 on page 50 and new word
- I’ll ask some questions about the new words and you task is to answer the questions.
What is the English for ‘ұшақ’’? and etc.
III. Warm-up: Now, children look at the interactive board and answer my questions
T: You can’t answer the third question, because you don’t know the word ‘hitch-hiking’
- New theme:
- A) All of you open your copybooks and put down the date and the theme of our lesson.
- B) Now, children look at the interactive board and repeat these words after me and learn to pronounce these words correctly
T: All of you open your copybooks and put down these words into your vocabularies.
- A) To do the different level tasks
- If you read these manners correctly and translate you will come to Burn’s cottage.
If you know English words better you will speak English
If you travel you will know the culture of the foreign countries.
VII. Giving the home task: Exercise 15,16 on page 124 and to learn new words by heart.
VIII. Evaluating: Pupils opinions about the lesson
The lesson is over! Good bye!
Thank you for your attention!