Тақырыбы: Неге адамдар саяхатқа шығады?
Мақсаты: : Оқушылардың пәнге қызығушылығын арттыра отырып, ауызекі сөйлеу, қарым-қатынас жасау дағдыларын қалыптастыру.
Міндеттері: 1. Лексикалық және грамматикалық білімдерін үйлестіре отырып, моделдер бойынша әңгіме құрастыруға дағдыландырып, , білім-білік дағдыларын қалыптастыру.
- Қатесіз оқуға, таза әрі әдемі жазуға төселдіру
- Сөйлеу, ойлау, диалог құра білу қабілеттерін дамыту
Сабақтың көрнекіліктері: таратпа қағаздар, слайдтар, интерактивті тақта.
— Good morning, my dear boys and girls. I’m glad to see you. It’s time to start our lesson. The topic of our discussion today is travelling. The multimedia presentation will help us. At the end of the lesson I want you to tell me why people travel.
- Ой қозғау.
Сөз қорын дамытуға арналған жаттығу. (1-флипчарт)
— Look at here. You can see some opinions about travelling. Read, translate and express your own attitude towards them, please:
“I like to travel! It’s just great! ”Renee, 19
“Travelling becomes more and more dangerous …”Elizabeth, 64
“Usually I travel to learn something new …”Stuart, 28
- So you see that many men – many minds. And what do you think about travelling? Do you like to travel? Why do you travel?
- Лексикалық білімдері негізіндегі «тілдік қорын дамытудағы» тапсырма. (2-флипчарт)
Now let’s try to answer the question of the lesson. The first model will help you. Here you can see some sentences. They are not complete. You should complete them with phrases given in the table.
P1: People like to travel with friends.
P2: Usually they travel for pleasure.
P3: When they travel they like to go sightseeing.
People like to travel …
Usually they travel …
in search of adventures
to see the beauty of the world
When they travel they like to …
meet new people
make new friends
learn traditions of other countries
Because travelling is …
good for health
But sometimes it can be …
And still travelling …
|broadens our outlook
gives us life experience
helps us explore the world
allows us to understand other people better
Are you ready to work in pairs? Every pair gets the card with the sentence on the topic. You should agree or disagree with the following statements.
The models may be helpful.
P1: Businessmen usually travel from curiosity.
P2: No, you’re wrong. They don’t travel front curiosity, they usually travel on business.
|1. Teenagers usually travel with their parents.
2. Lonely people like to travel alone.
3. Tourists always travel on business.
4. An adventurer travels in search of adventures.
5. When young people travel they like to make new friends and to go sightseeing.
P1: Small children usually travel with parents or grandparents.
P2: Yes, you’re right. Small children usually travel with parents or grandparents.
|1. Travelling is useful, enjoyable and good for health.
2. Usually travelling is dangerous and expensive.
3. Sometimes travelling can be disappointing and tiring.
4. People like to travel because it gives us life experience and helps us explore the world.
5. Travelling broadens our mind.
Now try to express your own opinion and say why people travel. All you need is to complete the sentences in your cards.
|1. Most people like to travel _____________________________________________
2. Usually they travel __________________________________________________
3. When they travel they like to __________________________________________
4. People like to travel because it is _______________________________________
5. Of course sometimes travelling can be ___________________________________
6. And still travelling __________________________________________________
I have some tasks for you.
There are some character – sketches of different people. They express their attitude about travelling. Match the sketches and the people.
|1. a businessman||2. an experienced traveller||3. a professor of History||4. a couch potato|
|A. He likes to travel alone or with his students. They travel from curiousity. They like to see the beauty of the world and learn traditions of other countries. They think that travelling is fascinating and enjoyable. It broadens our mind and allows us to understand other people better.||C. He likes to travel alone or with his friends. Usually he travels for pleasure or in search of adventures. When he travels he likes to go sightseeing or explore unknown places. He believes that travelling is exciting and gives us life experience.|
|B. He doesn`t like to travel at all. He believes that it`s better to stay at home, because travelling is dangerous, troublesome and expensive.||D. Usually he travels alone on business. When he travels he likes to meet new people. He thinks that travelling is useful but sometimes it`s a bit tiring.|
- Тілдік қабілетін дамыту грамматикалық білімдерін қолдануға арналған тапсырма. (5-флипчарт)
— Imagine you are going to travel. First you should pack your things. But what are you going to take? Start your answer with the phrase: “I`m going to take…”. Ask any person in your group. Follow this model as an example:
P1: I`m going to take a camera, a swimming costume, sunglasses, money with me. What are you going to take?
P2: I`m going to take a passport, a phrase book and money.
|a camera a penknife a radio a swimming costume a pair of sandals sunglasses a warm sweater a tennis rocket trainers a football a dressing gown a pair of pajamas jeans T – shirts socks a pair of walking boots a dress a clock a passport money a phrase book|
(6-флипчарт) — Let`s discuss the weather. Use the model: “I hope the weather will be … .”
|snowy hot foggy windy frosty
wet cloudy sunny warm
(7-флипчарт) — Tell us what you are going to do during your trip. Use phrases from the box:
|go sightseeing visit museums swim sleep sunbathe play tennis
see friends go fishing go to the theatre camp walk learn English
— You are going to travel. Explain why you are going to take some things, what you are going to do and what the weather will be like. Complete the sentences:
- I`m going to take ________ because I`m going to swim. I hope the weather will be ________ .
- I`m going to take a swimming costume, a pair of sandals, sunglasses and a radio because I`m going to ________ . I hope the weather will be ________ .
- I`m going to take ________ and ________ because I`m going to play tennis. I hope the weather will not be ________ .
- I`m going to take a penknife, jeans, socks, a warm sweater because I`m going to ________ . I hope the weather will not be ________ .
- I`m going to take books and a phrase book because I`m going to ________ . I hope the weather will be ________ .
- I`m going to take a dressing gown and a pair of pajamas because I’m going to ________ . I hope the weather will be ________ .
- I’m going to take a dress because I`m going to ________ . I hope the weather will be ________ .
— It`s time to finish our lesson. I suppose you know why people travel and can answer this question. Thank you for your work. Have a nice day, my dears!