The theme of the lesson: Outstanding people of Kazakhstan
The aim of the lesson: to enlarge pupils’ knowledge about great son of Kazakh
The type of the lesson: traditional lesson
The equipments of the lesson: interactive board, picture, cards
The motion of the lesson:
- Organization moment:
- Greeting pupils
- Checking up the home task. To prepare a project work about “Abay’s personality”
- To mark pupils’ knowledge with stars
- Phonetic exercise.
III. The main part of the lesson: The work with the text.”Abai Kunanbaev”
- Listening of the text
- Write the missing words in the text and check with the interactive board
- Reading and translating of the text
- Find the words which show the main meaning of the text
- Grammar exercises: To define the Tenses of the following sentences.
- Abai was born in 1845.(Past Simple)
- Abai had mastered the Arabic, Persian and Russian languages.(Past Perfect)
- In his creative works Abai describes nature, life and traditions of common people. (Present Simple)
- The Words of Abai have been translated into many foreign languages.
- Having a rest
- Matching the sentences. “The Words of Edification” Abai Kunanbaeyev. To match Kazakh, Russian and English sentences.
VII. To write a poem. Poet, Abai, Zhidebai
- One noun
- Two adjectives
- Three verbs
- One sentence with four words
- Synonym to the noun
VII. Marking pupils’ knowledge. IX. Home task ”My native Region”