The theme: Clothes
Teacher: Ismurzina Indira Khasanovna
The theme: Clothes
- Educational: to review and to conclude pupil’s knowledge about clothes
- Developing: to develop pupil’s speaking, thinking and reading skills and abilities
- Up-brining: to enlarge and to develop pupil’s interest to learning English, to teach to be active and attentive.
Form: conclusion lesson
Type: revision lesson
Method: question- answers, group work, game elements
Visual aids: Slides, placards, markers, a computer, an interactive board, pictures.
The procedure of the lesson.
- Org moment.
- – Good day, students! Sit down, please! How are you?
- Duty’s report:- Who is on duty today? Who is absent? What date is it today? What day is it today? What is your home task?
- Checking up the home task: revision
- A piece of clothing boys like wearing on the top of the body
- People put them on their hands, they can be right and left
- People put them on their feet, they can be right and left
- Only women can wear them
- Some kind of trousers people wear in hot weather
- These trousers are often of blue colour, they are very popular with young people
- You can put them on your feet when it’s cool and cold
- New lesson: Clothers
- Answer the questions:
- What clothes do you wear when it is cold? (a jumper, trousers, trainers, boots, a hat)
- What clothes do you wear when it is hot? (a skirt, T-shirt, shorts, dress)
- What clothes do you wear in winter? (socks, a coat, boots, trousers, a hat)
- What clothes do you wear when you are going to school? ( a uniform, shoes, tights)
- Game “Dress the doll”. Group work. Make a poster and describe it. Let’s applaud.
- Game “Take your seat”. (I’ll say the words and when I say a word on the theme pupils must quickly take their seat, one who couldn’t take out of the game)
- Lion, tiger, family, father, eleven, crocodile, board, phone, star, boat, book, little, dog, hat
- Sister, pencil, blue, rabbit, cat, monkey, pen, green, hippo, whale, white, nine, three, t-shirt
- Big, run, swim, elephant, kitchen, hello, queen, five, salad, twenty, brother, bag, jeans
- Mother, climb, giraffe, bear, grandmother, big, long, river, slide, swing, house, horrible, rubber, dress
- Grandfather, ruler, desk, chair, yellow, red, four, mountain, tree, animal, snake, playground, camel, tiger, socks
- Copybook, brother, bedroom, bathroom, ten, pirate, star, apple, key, pear, goodbye, school, goat, coat
- Game with captains “Step by step” (You must quickly say in three languages (Kazakh, Russian, English) the names of the clothes on the pictures which lies on the floor).
- Socks-носки -наски
- Trousers -брюки -шалбар
- Boots- ботинка -етік
- Skirt- юбка-юбка
- Shorts-шортики -шорты
- Hat –шляпа-қалпақ
- Role play
- Home task: revision
- Evaluation: I am satisfied with your answers. You are so active, attentive. Captains give marks to each pupil of their group.
- Thank you for lesson. The lesson is over.