Тақырыбы ; Food
Мақсаты : Салауатты өмір сүру салтын қалыптастыру.
Міндеттер: 1. Food тақырыбында жаңа сөздерді енгізу, бекіту.
- Жазу, сөйлеу дағдыларын қалыптастыру.
- Талдау жасауға, қорытынды шығара білуге дағдыландыру.
- Білімге деген қызығушылығын арттыру, бір – бірінің ойын
тыңдай білуге ,сыйлай білуге үйрету.
Procedure of the lesson
- Organization moment
- Good morning!
- I am very glad to see you!
- If you are ready, let’s start our lesson.
- Warming up
- What can you see on the picture?
- What are there?
- Do you like our national Kazakh kitchen?
- Thank you very much!
- Presentation / practice
T1. Today we are going to conclude the theme: food
First let’s remember the new words
Drinks: tea, coca – cola, pepsy, water …
Vegetables: tomatoes, cabbage, potatoes …
Fruits: apples, grappes, orange …
Cold food: cheese
Hot food: fish, meat, soup …
Sweet food: pie, cake
T2. – What would you like?
- For breakfast?
- For dinner?
- For supper?
I would like …. for ….. .
T3 thank you very much.
The next task. Let’s try to guess some riddles.
- Rabbit likes to eat …
- We eat soup with …
- Little mouse likes …
- Tiger would like to eat …
- We drink coffee with …
- Children drink tea with … and …
T:4. The next task: Make up sentences and write down.
- eat / in the morning / porridge / I.
- she / milk / with / coffee / drink / does not.
- Hamburgers / they / with / like / cheese.
- We / eat / for breakfast / do not pizza / and / fish.
- For supper / would / I / orange / like / juice.
- Does not / Asel / mineral / drink / water.
Ok, let’s check up
T:5. Say in one word
A hard, round green or red fruit that is white inside and grows on trees. — (an apple)
White liquid taken from cows, goats or sheep. – ( milk)
Clear liquid that falls as rain and is used for drinking, washing, cooking. – ( water)
T:6. How do you think is everything healthy that we eat?
Is it healthy or unhealthy?
P1: Grapes are healthy for our health.
Hamburger is not healthy for our health.
T:7. Read a dialogue
How do you think is he a healthy man? Ok, it is fine.
T:8. Let’s check up how are you a healthy child. Let’s do the text.
- Do you often go to » Fast food «?
- never b) seldom c) often
- What would you eat for breck fast?
- a porridge b) hamburger with tea c) pizza with cake
- What would you eat for dinner?
- a porridge b) meat c) I would go to Me Donalds
- what would you eat for supper?
- a salad with orange juice b) cheese c) hamburger
- Do you do morning exercises?
- every morning b) seldom c) never
Answers: A. You are a healthy child
- You have some problems with your health.
- Only doctor can help you!
Proverb: Early to bed, early to rise, make a man healthy, wealthy and wise!