Theme: food and drink
Қуанышова Салтанат Сырымқызы
Мұхит атындағы орта жалпы білім беретін мектебі
Ағылшын тілі пәні мұғалімі
Date : 14.03.2012.
Theme: food and drink
Aims :To introduce with new material
Develop pupil`s reading, speaking, thinking habits.
Visual aids: pictures, cards and ball
Types of lesson :new lesson
The procedure of the lesson:
I.Organization moment:a talk with a pupil on duty
- II. Warming –up activities:
Children what do you like to eat? To drink?
How do you think what is the theme of our lesson?
Yes, you are right. Let`s begin our new lesson. The theme of our lesson “Food and drink” new grammar material countable and uncountable nouns. At first read this poem.
I like ice-cream
She likes sweets
I like eggs
She likes cheese
I like coffee
She likes tea
I love you
Presentation Do you love me?
beef burger – сиыр етінен жасалған гамбургер
baked potato — пісірілген картошка
biscuits — печенье
peas — бұршақ
sauce — тұздық
sausages — шұжық
rice — күріш
soup — сорпа
grapes — жүзім
sugar — секер
mineral water – минералды су
In you opinion, what are the three nicest things in the list?
Our grammar material countable or uncountable nouns. I’ll explain you the rules of grammar
Look at the blackboard.
Next task. I’ll give you many pictures. The first group must be find countable nouns, the next group uncountable nouns.
sausages mineral water
baked potato salad
beef burger rice
The next task. Imagine you’re having lunch in the café or in the restaurant. Work in a group and write a conversation. Using new words. Then act out it.
Conclusion. At the end of our lesson let’s check up your knowledge. Test
- There isn’t any meat in a………………………… (beefburger /
sausage / baked potato)
- Could I have some………….. with my beefburger? (salad /
fruit / ice cream)
- can be red or white, (tomatoes /peas /grapes)
- Would you like a cup of tea and a………… ? (chip /potato /
- Do you want any………….. in your tea? (cheese /sugar/bread)
- We’re having chicken………….. for lunch, (soup /sauce / juice)
- Sadie’s a vegetarian. She never eats………………… (rice /
veggieburgers / sausages)
- Would you like some………….. on your fish? (sugar/ water/
- ……………. are my favourite vegetables, (veggieburgers / peas /
- Jack loves meat. He ate four………………. at the barbecue.
(potatoes / beefburgers / biscuits)
Home task. Learn by heart all new words and ex. 2 (b,c)
T:Children, what do you know in our lesson? Is it interesting?
P: At the lesson we learn new word connected with food and drink. We did interesting activities.
T: Our lesson is over. Thank you for your attending. I’m glad to