The theme: «My flat
The theme: «My flat»
The aims: Speaking and talking about flat
Recycling the language functions
There is / There are
Learn pupils love the flat, which you live.
I . Org moment.
T – Good afternoon, pupils.
P – Good afternoon, teacher.
T – I’m glad to see you.
P – We’re glad to see you, too.
T – Who is on duty today?
P – I’m on duty today.
T – What date is today?
P – Today is the 9th of February.
T – What’s the weather like today?
P – Today is cold.
T – Thank you, sit down, please.
T – The theme of our lesson is «My flat»
I think everybody like the flat, where live.
II . Phonetic drill: T – Repeat after me these proverbs.
- «There is no place like home»
- «East or West home is best»
- «My house is my castle»
T – Guess the riddle.
«This is a house
With one window in it
It shows films
III. Sing the song. «Hello, hello»
Hello! Hello! How are you?
I’m fine, thank you. I’m fine, thank you.
Hello! Hello! What’s your name?
Ma name’s ______ . That’s my name.
Good bye, good bye. Good bye to you.
- T – Repeat after me. (Teacher show the cards with picture of furniture, pupils guess them)
A carpet, a bookshelf, a chair, a television, a table, a cupboard, a wardrobe, a bed, a sofa, an arm chair.
T – Play on rows. (Teacher shows I row – they guess the wore)
- Play game. T – Put two words pieces together and you’ll find what things have in the room.
Win —— ors The answer : windows
Ta ——— irs table
Do ——- ed doors
Cha —— dows chairs
B ——— ble bed
So ——— ture sofa
Pic ——- fa picture
- Game. Look at the words in the box. Match them to the pictures. Which room do the words go with?
|A toilet table|
|A bed room|
|Rooms in a flat (house)|
|A bath room|
|A washing machine
VII. Scene ( Милана Халметова, Лера Белоенко, Дима Романов, Руслан Мухометдинов)
- – «Look! I’ve got a certificate for good work at school»
- – «Well, done. Rosy. Go and show your family.»
- – «Where is Grandma? Is she in the kitchen?»
- – «No, she isn’t.»
- – «Are Dad and Billy in the living room?»
- – «No, they aren`t.»
- – «Thank you!»
D.T. – «Surprise!!!»
- – «Well done, Rosy.»
VIII. T – Ex 2 p 55 read and translate.
Ex 3 p 55 write Is/Are.
- Sing the song «Come into my house»
Page 56 track 28
- T – And now children will describe your favourite room. (Children show picture and say)
- Дамир 4. Кристина 7. Илья
- Вика 5. Лера
- Диана 6. Дима
- Ex 3 p 58 read again and write.
- There are photos of Andy’s flat.
- The sofa is in the living room.
- The dining room is little.
- One bedroom is big.
Ex 2 p 66 write.
Ex 3 p 66 write.
XII. Give the marks and h/w ex 4 p 111 read and translate.