Қызылорда облысы Қармақшы ауданы А.Жанпейісов атындағы №105 мектебінің ағылшын тілі пәнінің мұғалімі Құттыбаева Нұргүл Жеңісбекқызы
Form: 7 A
The theme: At the doctor’s
The aims: Talking about illnesses and their treatment. Practicing conversations between a doctor and patient
The visual aids:
The type of the lesson: mixed
The outline of the lesson
- Org moment
- checking up attendance
- Checking up homework
Exersises 7 at.p 100
Find the letters
E_r, _and, e_e, hea_, thr_at, _air, f_nger, l_p, _eg, mou_h, to_th.
- Presentation of the new lesson
Headache — [hedeik] – бас ауруы
- Doing exercises
Ex: 1. Write when people do the following:
- A) go to the dentist; When they have a toothache
- B) drink warm milk with honey; When they have a cold
- C) Call a doctor; When they have a temperature
- D) go to bed early and rest; When they are tired
- E) take some aspirin; When they have a headache
- F) don’t drink coffee or tea; When they have a insomnia.
Ex: 2. Complete the chart with an illness or a symptom.
|I’ve got a cold.||I cough and sneeze. My nose is runny|
|I’ve got flu.||I’ve got a temperature. My whole body aches. I feel awful|
|I’ve got a sore throat.||It hurts when I swallow|
|I’ve twisted my ankle||It hurts when I walk.|
Ex: 4. Read the text. Check the meanings of the new words in your dictionary.
Treating a Patient
Ex: 5. Read the text again and complete the chart.
Ex: 7. Read the conversation between Tom and his teacher Miss White.
Ex: 8. Read and complete the letter.
- Giving homework.
Ex: 9. Look at the pictures. What’s wrong with the children?
YII. Putting marks.
YIII. The end of the lesson.