I . Countable or uncountable?
II A, an or the.
- London is the capital of England.
- What a nice Jacket.
- Picasso was an artist.
- Would you please turn down _ music?
- It takes 10 hours by plane to cross the Pasific.
III Find the Mistake.
- The man is looking for an job.
- Seoul is largest city in Korea. 200
- I love the bananas. 300
- Will you have a dinner with me? 400
- Jupiter and Saturn are two biggest planets. 500
- Fill – in: General
1.My favorite flower is ___ rose. 100
- ___ Service at the restaurant was good. 200
- Are you interested in ___ art?300
- Bob went to ___ prison to visit his brother. 400
- Last year I had a vacation in ___ Virgin Islands. 500
- Fill — in: General
- __ Russian Federation. 100
- I don’t like __ ice — cream. 200
- Can you play __ guitar? 300
- I can’t play __ chess. 400
- She goes to __ school everyday. 500
- VI. Proverbs
- Health is better than ___ . 100 ( weather )
- Business before ___. 200 (pleasure )
- A friend in need is a friend ___ . 300 ( indeed )
- Better late than ___ . 400 (never )
- Curiosity killed the ___. 500 ( cat )
- Every country has it’s ___ . 100 (customs)
- Something is better than ___ . 200 (nothing )
- There is no smoke with out ___ . 300 (fire )
- When the cat is away, the mice will___ . 400 (play )
- East or West, home is ___. 500 ( best )
- I hope you are a good girl . 100
- He could play the piano. 200
- We shall go to Britain next summer. 300
- I have bought an ice — cream. 400
- She has been dancing since childhood. 500
- My mother likes smiling . 100
- She is walking along the street . 200
- Kangaroos came from Australia . 300
- He has left London . 400
- We have been walking for hours . 5
VII. Say in one word.
- A model of a person that children make using snow — ___ . 100 (snowman )
- Someone whose job is to teach — ___ . 200 ( a teacher )
- A place where we go everyday besides Sunday — ___ . 300 ( a school )
- An area of land that has it’s own government and official borders — ___. 400 ( a country )
- An area of land that is controlled by a particular country — ___ . 500 ( territory )
- 1. The clear liquid that falls as rain and is used for drinking, washing — __ . 100 ( water )
- A long curried fruit with yellow skin — __ . 200 ( a banana )
- A building for living in usually where only one family lives — __ . 300 ( a house )
- The official song of a particular country — __ . 400 ( anthem )
- A country ruled by a king or a queen — __ . 500 ( kingdom )
VIII. Do you know?
- Where is the Statue of Liberty situated? 100 ( New York )
- What building is this? 200
- Three kangaroos run 9km. How many km. did each kangaroo run?300 ( 9 km )
- What is the official language of Canada?400 ( English )
- What is the symbol of the UK?500 ( a red rose )
- Where is the Big – Ben situated ?100 (London )
- What building is this? 200 ( The Buckingham palace)
- There are 5 boys in one family. Each of them has a sister. How many are there children in the family?300 ( six )
- What is the official language of Egypt?400 ( Arabic )
- Where is the statue of Admiral Nelson? 500 ( London )
The game is over.
Thanks a lot for your participation