Lesson planning sheet
Game: “Happy time”
Aims: To review materials of the year.
To practice speaking
Procedure of the lesson
- Choosing the teams
Choose one of the cards and find your team.
- We know more and more…
- What country is Kazakhstan?
- Whose language are we learning?
- How many parts are there in GB?
- What is the official name of GB?
- Where is KZ situated?
- What river is divided London into two parts?
- What is the name of the famous clock in London?
- Who is the head of GB?
- Which flower is the national emblem of England?
- Who is the author of your English text book?
- Make up sentences
Genius lucky strike
- Is, one, of, Palace, in the Great Britain, London,
World, Buckingham, the of, capital, is, the
Most, famous, buildings 2. Universities, of,
- Language, the, official, England, the, most,
Kazakh, is, Kazakhstan, of famous, Oxford, Cambridge,
- 7 Riddies: Polyglot.
Say in 3 languages
- It is red and sweet and it is good to eat
It is fruit (an apple-яблоко-алма)
- I am black and red and blue
I draw a picture for you (a pencil-карандаш-қарындаш)
- I can tell you all day
Time to sleep and time to play (a clock –часы-сағат)
- We have friends,
They can not play.
And can not see,
But they are good
To you and me (books-книги-кітаптар)
- There is the season,
When days are cool
When we eat apple
And go to school (autumn-осень-күз)
- A little old woman with 12 children.
Some short, some long, some cold, some hot (a year-год-жыл)
- Five cupboards,
But only one door (a glove-перчатка-бессаусақ)
- Questions: 4 types of questions
- Nazarbaev is the head of Kazakhstan
- Walt Disney created “the Magic land”
- Give antonyms
- East or west, home is best
- A sound mind in a sound body
- Live and learn
- Where is a will there is a way
- Business before pleasure
- Everything is good in its season
- Every dog has his day
- Habit is a second nature
- A friend in need is a friend indeed
- All is well that ends well
- Tongue Twisters
- There is no need to light a night-light on a light night like tonight, for a night light’s a slight light on a light night tonight.
- She sells sea shells on the seashore. The shells she sells are surely seashells.