What? Where? When?
- Organization moment
Good morning boys and girls: Today we will play the game “What? Where? When?”. Three teams will take part on our game.
- Match parts of the UK with their capitals:
|1. England||a) Cardiff|
|2. Wales||b) London|
|3. Scotland||c) Edinburgh|
|4. Northern Ireland||d) Belfast|
- What happened in the summer of 1666 in London?
- The Olympic Games
- The Great Fire
- The Festival
- What is the most northern capital city?
- Wellington in New Zealand
- Tokyo in Japan
- Reykjavik in Iceland
- Match the two parts
|1. The Sahara Desert||a) the coldest|
|2. The Gobi Desert||b) the largest|
|3. The Arabian Desert||c) there is oil in|
|4. The Kalahari Desert||d) sand dunes|
|5. The Turkestan Desert||e) San people|
|6. The Australian Desert||f) Kangaroo|
- Find four things that are good for you. Find four things that are bad for you.
|1 ___________||1 ___________|
|2 ___________||2 ___________|
|3 ___________||3 ___________|
|4 ___________||4 ___________|
- Complete the words
- If someone has a bad cut, you can use c____ w____ to stop the b_____.
- The cut must be c____ so you must use very clean w____ and wash it.
- You should put a b____ on a big cut but for smaller you can use a p____.
- Where does Queen Elizabeth live?
- . Tower of London
- Buckingham Palace
- Trafalgar Square
- Write the missing letters
- tick_t off_ _ e
- rest _ _ rant
- fo _ t _ all pi_ch
- ro_iny b_ _ t
- cot_ _n wo_l
- Write the missing letters then match
|1. th_nd_r||a) a narrow space in a building leading to other rooms|
|2. l_ghtn_ng||b) a desert animal like a large goat with long horns|
|3. r_ _ nb_w||c) things you throw away|
|4. r_bb_sh||d) the half circle of seven colours you sometimes see after rain|
|5. c_rr_d_r||e) the loud sound you hear during a storm|
|6. _ryx||f) the bright light that flashes across the sky during a storm|
- Order the letters. Write the words
- When there are a lot of passengers the airport is very ____ yubs
- When we went to the airport we were very _______ tixedec
- The ice cream in the airport café is _________ ocudelisi
- Sometimes the passengers’ suitcases are _____ vahye
- The mechanic who checks the engine must be very _______ufcarle
- Write the missing letters
- m_ _ n
- pl _n_ts
- Read the definitions. Write words
- sea water in a rocky place on the beach
- sea creature with a shell and 8 legs
- small hills of sand between the beach and the land
- sea water curling in a circle and falling on the beach
- plants that live in the sea or rock pools
- sea creatures with five pointed arms
4. Бар, болу
- істей алу
2. Буын тіркестігі [a:]
- How many toes do camels have?
- A woman who looks after books is a …?
- What is opposite of ugly?
- A man who looks after teeth is a …?
- What is the opposite of dirty…?
- Who wrote Around the World in 80 days?
- A man who checks engine is a …?
- A woman who looks after passengers is an …?