The theme of the lesson is ‘’Going to Kazakhstan’’
The aim of the lesson:
- to develop student’s skills in oral speech.
- to develop student’s intellect, speech habits through speaking, listening and writing.
- To continue the forming of loving English language.
The methods of teaching:
Types of teaching :
- work at lexics
- work at the text
- work at grammar
- work at pronunciation
- answer question work
- Red coloured stars for the good answers and green colored stars for the wrong or not full answers.
- Pictures : theaters, skating rink, mountains, concert halls, cinemas.
- Texts and the Insert tables.
- Dialogues for 2 teams.
- Active board
- Numbers for the score.
Procedure and stages of the lesson
- Organisation moment
Teacher : Glad to see you! Today we’ll have an interesting lesson. It will be «Going to Kazakhstan»
We’ll review our vocabulary, grammar, listen to the text and dialogues and act them.
First of all let’s divide into 2 teams. I will give you colored stars for the wrong or not full ansewrs and Insert tables.
Is it clear? Pupils: Yes, it is.
- Main stage.
- Trening ( табу)
III.Look at the blackboard you can see the boxes and one by one you will take the cards and put pictures to the boxes.
I st box — To relax: sunbathe, climb mountains, skate, resorts, skiing.
IInd box— Еntertainment: theatres, cinemas, restaurants, casinoes, discothegues.
3.You must complete the Insert Tables then Speakers will tell.
|Бұрыннан білгенмін||Білмеймін||Жаңадан білдім||Білгім келеді|
New words: (to write on vocabulary notebooks)
- To relax
IV.Work with book: page 130 reading the text «Going to Kazakhstan».
V.Answer the questions: (pupils put questions each other and answer.)
- Where do you relax in summer?
- Did you climb mountains?
- Can you sunbathe?
4.Can you skating and skiing?
- Did you go to Medeu skating rink?
- Who was in the Shimbulak ski baze?
- Did you go to Taldikorgan skating rink?
- How do you understand the word entertainment?
- Listening the text from the E-book. ‘’Evaryday things’’ and retell it.
VII. Grammar. Modal verbs must, have to, need. Ex. 8,9 p.131
E-book 9th form doing exercises.
VIII. Writing exercises.
Ex.10p. 131read and find modal verbs.
Ex. 11 p.131. Use these letters to complete the following sentences.
1.You must tell your parents about the camera.
2.You must tell ____________________.
3.You must remember when __________.
4.You must remember ______________.
5.In short you must ________________.
- Ex.13. Match.
1)We can’t repair the car. A) She has to wear glasses.
2)It’s my mother’s birthday today. B)We need to get up early.
3)Aiman’s eyes are not very good. C)We have to take it to the garage.
4)Our lessons begin at 8 o’clock. D)We have to buy some flowers.
5)I’ve bought some newspapers. E)My parents needn’t give me money.
6)I have enough money. F)You needn’t buy any.
- Work at the dialogues.
- a) Composing and listening to the dialogue.
- b) Read the dialogues and act it.
- Ben’s diagram