The theme: British meals
The aims: to active the pupils in speaking, reading and writing.
to enlarge the pupils vocabulary.
to develop their memory.
The visual aids: interactive board, cards, pictures.
The procedure of the lesson:
- Organization moment.
Who is on duty today?
Who is absent?
What date is it today?
What month is it now?
What is the weather like today?
- Warm up:
A memory game. Look at the picture for one minutes, then close the board and write what there is in the picture.
III. Checking the hometask:
To learn by heart dialogues.
— Do you like this photograph?
— Yes, I do.It’s nice.
— I am thirsty.
— Would you like some tea?
— Would you like some milk?
— I do not like milk.
— Would you like apple juice?
— Oh,yes,please. I am hungry,too.
— Would you like a biscuit?
— No,thanks. Id like a sandwich.
Pie –[pai]- бәліш
Roast –[rәust]- қуырылған
Turkey –[tә;ki] күркетауық
Sweet potatoes –[swi;t pәteitәu]-тәтті картоп
Pizza – [pi;tsә]-пицца
You must choose one numeral and answer the questions.
1.There are ____sweets in the vase.
- There is ____ butter in the fridge.
- Is there ____ water in the kettle?
- There are ____ eggs in the box.
- There is ____ flour in the packet.
- There are ____pears on the plate.
- There isn’t____oil in the bottle.
- There are____apples on the plate.
- There is____milk in the bottle.
- There are___oranges in the box.
New words. rule of the new theme