The theme: Education
The aims: Asking and talking about education in Great Britain.
Organization moment : Good afternoon, children! How are you? I am
glad to see you. Who is on duty today?
Who is absent today? What was your home
task for today ? Let’s begin our lesson.
Explanation of the work: Today we are having a competition between
two teams. During the competition we will give
you the information about education in Britain.
Now let’s begin our competition. We elect a
competent jury. They are our English teachers.
I’ll give you task you must answer them.
I . The first task is: Phonetic drill.
I’ll give you words you must discuss it. 1. Pen, infant
- map, private
1 Дауысты дыбыс нешеу?
2 Неше буынды?
3 Қандай буын?
4 Дауысты а әрпі қалай оқылады?
The second task is : Make up the words from this letters.Құралған сөздерді әр топ жазып көрсетеді.
The third task is: Write a word map using this words. Math, teacher, modern, geography, grammar, music, professor, student, history, art, private, pupil, secondary.
The forth task is: Test on theme.
- At what age do English children begin going to primary school?
- At 5 b) at 7 c) at 5
- When do children start going to school in Great Britain?
- 6 b) 5 c) 7
- How long does primary education last?
- For 6 years b) for 7 years c) for 5 years
- What famous universities are in London?
- Laminose b) Cambridge and Oxford c) Liverpool
- If they go to———— schools they will have a good secondary education.
- Primary b) grammar c) modern
Home task: To learn by heart the proverbs.
Live and learn.
Better late than never.
Dear boys and girls ! Thank you for your activity at the lesson. The lesson is over , you may be free. Good bye!