Theme: The most important things in a job Жұмыстағы маңызды заттар
Aims of the lesson: Келешектегі жұмыстар жайлы талқылау, ой бөлісу
1 Жұмыстарға сипаттама жасау, жұмыс жайлы әңгімелесу, болжамдар жасау, тақырыптық сөздіктермен жұмыстар жүргізу
- Тыңдап түсіну , диалог құрастыру арқылы оқушының сөздік қорын кеңейту, ауызша сөйлеу дағдыларын жетілдіру
- Жауапкершілікке баулу, келешекте мамандық таңдауда дұрыс шешім қабылдауға бағыт беру
The form of the lesson: ақпараттық технологияны қолдану арқылы өткен сабақ
The type of the lesson: жаңа білімді игеру
The methods: interview, discussing, listening
Visual aids: interactive board, electronic book, textbook
The motion of the lesson:
- Organization moment
- Marking absent
- Speech drill
- Warm up
III. The main part of the lesson
- Making up dialogue. What do you want to be in future?
- Guessing game. Paired letters.(try to find more words as you can)
Plan of the lesson.
2. Word combination.
4. Audio exercising.
Exercise-1.What job is it?
— You don’t walk. You don’t to the people in your cabin. You’re in the air. What job is it?
— You look after people in hospital.
You sometimes work day and sometimes night. What job is it?
-You build houses, buildings. What job is it?
-You mend cars. What job is it?
-You interview people. You write articles for newspapers. What job is it?
— You teach pupils, students. Your job is difficult but you have a long holiday.
What job is it?
- A poet is a person who writes poems.
- A writer is a person who writes books.
- A steelworker is a person who makes steel.
- A driver is a person who drives a car.
- A postman is a person who delivers mail.
- A spaceman is a person who flies into space.
- A sportsman is a person who goes in for sports.
- A milkmaid is a person who milks a cow.
- A serviceman is a person who serves in the army.
- An actor is a person who acts in films.
- A … is a person who … … .
Teacher,builder,journalist, singer,gardener, photographer,lawyer,accountant
Gerund (-ing form) is used:
a) after preposition (before,after,without,by,about,to,of):
After eating my lunch I went to school.
b) after certain verbs:
I enjoying travelling in summer.
c) as a subject of the sentence:
Swimming is useful for health.
d) after idioms:
This film is worth seeing.
This book is worth reading.
e) after verbs followed by the preposition “to”
I’m looking forward to seeing you.
Put in the-ing form.Exercise-3. Page-212.
I don’t like drinking hot tea. Words you need
1. He started ____ early. His pictures are great.
2. Do you mind ____ the window?
3. I hate ____ alone at home.
4. I don’t mind ____ the monitor.
5. Then he started _____ the piano.
6. I dislike ______ part in concerts.
7. Do you enjoy ______ on the beach?
8. Mum suggested ______ home early.
9.I couldn’t help _____ looking at her.
10. I am so happy. Dad stopped ______.
Exercise – 4. Page 88.
Add –er/-or,/-ist to the following
words to make up jobs.
Compare your list with partner.
8. journal- V. Conclusion
- Home task Writing an essay about professions
- To put mark
Answering to following questions
- What have you learnt today?
- What kind of new words have you learnt?
- Do you like the lesson?