Сабақтың тақырыбы: Speaking about the countries of the world
Сабақтың мақсаты: Дүниежүзіндегі елдер және олардың тілдері мен
астаналары туралы сөйлесу.
Тіл тазалығына тәрбиелеу
Есте сақтау қабілетін дамыту.
Сабақ әдісі: Сұрақ-жауап, әңгіме
Сабақ типі: Аралас
Көрнекілігі: интерактив тақта, flp, дүниежүзі картасы, жеке елдердің карталары мен жалаулары.
Пән аралық байланыс: география
I.Ұйымдастыру. T> Who is absent today? What day of the week is it today? What date is it today? What weather is like today? Do you like winter? Why?
- Үй жұмысын тексеру. Exercise 4. Answer the questions.
- The Sun is the centre of solar system.
2) There are 7 planets in the solar system.
3) The Earth as other planets is round.
4) You’ll be able to see lands, seas, oceans, continents and countries.
III. Жаңа сабақ. 1. Flp. №1. Ex. I. Make up questions which will be appropriate to the answers below.
1) Is the sun the center of solar system? – Yes, the sun is the center of solar system
2) What’ll you be able to see from the space?
3) How many planets are there in the solar system?
4) Oceans and seas wash them and separate them from each other.
5) What country is the largest in the world?
6) What countries are in Asia?
7) What’s the capital of Great Britain?
8) Do people of different nationalities live in their countries?
9) What each country has?
- Flp. №2. Exercise III. Answer the questions:
- What country do you live in?
- What is the capital of your country?
- Is your country in America?
- It is in Asia, isn’t it?
- Where do Spaniards live?
- What is the capital of Spain?
- What continent is China in?
- You don’t live in Brazil, do you?
- Where do Brazilians live?
- What continent is Brazil in?
- What country is there in Australia?
- Flp. №3. Ex. V. Asks your partner about the capitals of the following countries:
1) What’s the capital of India? (Delhi)
2) What’s the capital of Pakistan? (Karachi)
3) What’s the capital of Japan? (Tokyo)
4) What’s the capital of Chile? (Santiago)
5) What’s the capital of Spain? (Madrid)
- Flp. №4. Ex. VI. Change the false statements into true ones. f.e. Spain is in Asia. Spain isn’t in Asia. It’s in Europe. Its capital is Madrid.
1) Japan is in Australia, Its capital is Delhi. – Japan is in Asia. Its capital is Tokyo.
2) Americans live in America.
- Frenchmen live in Paris. They live in France.
- Brazil is in America. Brazilians live in Brazil.
- Canadians live in Ottawa. They live in Canada.
- 3. №5. Ex. VIII. Write the languages of the countries:
1) Chinese is the language of China. 5) French is the language of France 2) Japanese is the language of Japan. 6) German is the language of Germany,
3) Turkish is the language of Turkey. 7) Arabic is the language of Egypt
4) Portuguese is the language of Brazil. 8) Arabic is the language of Tunisia
- Flp. №6. Exercise IX. Write the names of the capitals of:
- Delhi is the capital of India.
- Karachi is the capital of Pakistan.
- Ankara is the capital of Turkey.
- Ottawa is the capital of Canada.
- Washington D.C. is the capital of the USA.
- Moscow is the capital of the Russia.
VI.Үйге тапсырма. Ex. VII. Look through the Reference Materials and name the countries where English is spoken.