The theme of the lesson: Carol’s kitchen
The objectives of the lesson:
- To teach pupils to understand the text «Carol’s kitchen» and to use the new words about the kitchen in the statements and to ask general questions
- To educate pupils to be clean and to be tidy
- To develop pupil’s skills and habits in reading the text, in writing the different level tasks, to solve the hidden words
Materials for the lesson: cards, pictures, active board
The procedure of the lesson
- The organization moment of the lesson:
- A short talk with a pupil on duty
II.Checking the home task: III. The presentation of the new theme:
-Birds live in nests.
-Ants live in ant-hills.
-Dogs live in kennels.
-Wolves live in lies.
Where do people live?
People live in the house.
- Conclusion: Message