The theme of the lesson: A typical day at school A school uniform
The objectives of the lesson:
- to teach pupils to read the text about a school uniform in Great Britain and give the main idea of the text
- to educate pupils to ethics
- to develop pupils skills and habits in completing the chart, in doing different level task, to fill a diagram, to answer the questions
Materials for the lesson: cards, pictures, computer.
V/ e: Searching
T/ e: Introduction
The procedure of the lesson
- The organisation moment of the lesson
- A short talk
- Checking the home task
- to retell the text
- Topic “ A typical day at school”
- The presantation of the new theme
Answer these questions? Look at the picture!
- What subjects are being taught in each picture?
- Do you study these subjects at school?
- What are your favourite subjects?
- Do you wear a uniform? Why?
- Why do you go to school?
I go to school, I have the opportunity to learn, the tearchers tries to prepare us for life.
- New theme
- Learn to pronounce these words.
- To read the text and to translate
- Practice: Work with computer:
- Complete the table:
|Common idenlity||don`t have a chance to your presonal taste|
|Look smart||horrible colour|
|don`t feel inferior||horrible style|
- To do the different level tasks:
- Find out nouns in the plural form: schools, students, advantages, disadvantage, uniforms, parents, clothes, colours, styles, arguments.
- Adjectives + noun: a school uniform, some schools, another advantage, some disadvantage.
- Ask all types of questions
- Some schools have a school uniform.
- Your thought about a school uniform.
- Production: Bien diagram
|in Britain||in Kazakhstan|
|a cap, a hat, a skirt, a shirt, a blouse, a blazer, a tie, a coat trousers||a school uniform||a skirt, a blouse trousers, suit, jacket, shirt|
(A school uniform is compulsary. When you wear a school uniform you look smart, you are in a friendly family. It is convenient (ыңғайлы) for all seasons. It is warm. It keeps its warmth.
- Giving the home task.
- a) To retell the text
- b) Exercise 14 on page 112