Сабақтың тақырыбы: Describing people
Сабақтың мақсаты: 1. Оқушыларға сын есімнің шырайларының жасалуын, түсіндіру. Аймақтық компоненттерді қолдану арқылы жаңа тақырыпты, лексикалық және грамматикалық материалды меңгерту 2.Оқытудың жаңа технологияларын пайдалану арқылы оқушылардың ағылшын тіліне деген қызығушылығын арттырып, есте сақтау, ойлау, сөйлеу қабілеттерін дамыту.3. Оқушыларды ұжымшылдыққа тәрбиелеу.
Сабақтың көрнекілігі: интерактивті тақта
Сабақтың түрі: аралас сабақ
Сабақтың әдіс-тәсілдері: түсіндіру, демонстрациялау
Course of the lesson
- Checking up home task
- Explain new item
- New words
- Work with text
- Exercises for text
- Grammar Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- Grammar exercises
І. Organization moment
- Good afternoon pupils and our guest!
- Good afternoon teacher!
- Thank you sit down please
- How are you today?
- Conversation with on duty?
- Who is on duty today?
- Who is absent?
- What day is it today?
- What date is it today?
- Checking up home- task:
- What was your home – task?
- Who is ready?
- Are you ready?
III. Explain new item
Now pupils let’s begin our theme. Today we shall talk about «Describing people».Open your copy-books and write down today’s date and new theme.
Good, better, best.
Never, never rest
Till your good is better.
And your better best
Your home task was been: Exercise:8p70
Now part of the lesson new words:
grocery [grousәri] бакалея
die [dai’aut] жойылу, жоғалу
neighbourhood [neibә] көрші
fresh [ fres ] таза ауа
employ [imploi ] жалдау
variety [ vәraiәti ] әр түрлілік
amount [ә’maunt] сан
compete [kәm’pi:t] жарысу, бәсекелес
The next we have text 7 At first I’m reading then we’ll be read and translate into Kazakh
Margaret Thatcher was the first woman prime minister in Europe. She was born in the small English town in 1925. Неr father was a grocer. He earned very little money. Margaret worked hard and went to Oxford University, where she studied chemistry. In 1951 she married Denis Thatcher. He was a rich businessman. They had twins a girl and a boy. She loved politics and didn’t have any other interests. She needed only four hours’ sleep. She became Prime Minister of Great Britain in 1979. She was a very strong person. A lot of people were afraid of her. She resigned in 1990, but she didn’t to resign.
Answer the questions about M. Thatcher and write down your answer on the interactive board.
- Where was she born?
- What did she study at Oxford University?
- When did she become Prime Minister
- How many children did she has
- When she resigned?
Know people in the text have many adjectives find out this adjectives and draw it
We’ll have grammar Adjectives
Work with grammar
Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
(Сын есімнің салыстырмалы және күшейтпелі шырайлары )
| Жай шырай
|Бір буынды сын есімдер||cheap
|У әрпімен аяқталатын сын есімдер||dirty
|Көп буынды сын есімдер||expensive
|Бұрыс сын есімдер||good
Exercise: 10 p71
Complete the chart
- Positive Comparative Superlative
- 4. 4.biggest
5.fast 5. 5.
- 7. 7. smallest
Complete the sentences as in the example.
Example: Life in the country is slower than city life
а)Planes are _____________ ______________ trains. (fast)
- b) Almaty is _____________ ______________ Astana. (big)
- c) Buildings in Kostanai are ___________ _________ in Arkalyk. (tall)
- d) Astana is _________________ ___________ Moscow. (new)
- e) London is ____________ ___________ Madrid. (old)
Fairy tale about Adjectives our people show this story.
Do you know that?
1.General Tom Thumb
- King George
- The funniest name
Ex:2 p: 77 Complete the sentences
1) The _______________ name is Zzyzzy Zzyryxxy.
2) The ______________ person in the world was General Tom Thumb.
3) The ______________ place in the world is Mali.
4) The country with the ________________ population is China.
5) The ________________ bath was 4,88 m long
Look at the people in the photos and say why you think they are or were special. Write short story about them.
- Abai Kunanbaev
- Bibigul Tulegenova
- «Muz Art» Muz Art is the most successful group in our country. They are youngest group. They are songs are very interesting. I think the most singer in the group is Meirambek Besbayev.
- «Akbota» national dance group.
1.My car is __________ than of my friend’s.
- the fastest
- She is __________ person in class.
- more intelligent
- the intelligent
- the most intelligent
- My book is ____________ than yours.
- Where was Margaret Thatcher born?
- What did she studied at Oxford University?
- How many children did she has?
- 2 children
- 3 children
- 4 children
- When she resigned?
- When did she became Prime Minister?
- In 1979
- In 1967
- In 1977
- Give opposites.
10.The shortest person in the world
- Tom Thumb
- Tom Jack
- Tom Ten
Home task: ex: 12 p 76
ex: 13 p 76
The lesson is over