Date:22 қазан 2013 жыл. Form:6th
The theme of the lesson: Step 2. Jobs
The aims of the lesson:
- to teach the pupils to ask for and give information about the past, to widen their job vocabulary through doing different tasks
- to check pupils’ knowledge, to conclude the pervious materials, to develop their speaking, writing, reading and thinking abilities;
- to bring up the pupils to respect each other, to enrich their interest in learning foreign language;
The type of the lesson: Getting new material
Methods of teaching:explanation, pair and individual works, revision, matching, questions and answers, checking knowledge, listening
Visual aids and equipment:pictures of famous person, grammar postcards, pictures of actions, a class book and a blackboard, a tape recorder and CD-s;
The procedure of the lesson
- Organization moment
- Good afternoon, all!
- Good afternoon teacher!
- How are you?
- Who is on duty today?
- Is anybody absent today?
- What date \ day is it now?
- Thank you, sit down please.
- Checking up the home task
Your home task wasEx.6 A class quiz
Write a least one question about a famous person. Then work with your friends and ask and answer your questions.
Where was Rosa Rymbaeva born?
Which famous book did you read?
- Are you ready?
- Whois ready?
- Answer the questions
What do you think when you hear the word job?
- Complete the following chart.
Past Simple: questions was/were and did
Who was John Logie Baird?
Who were the Beatles?
What did Baird invent?
Where did the first World Cup take place?
- Did you meet the stars?What can you say about the photos?
- Read the intrerview with Clare Burgess. What does she want to be?
She wants to be a film director.
- Read the interview again and put the questions in the right place.
Ex.3 Complete the questions
- Did Clare go to university?
Ex.5 p 39
Giving marks to pupils
Your marks: excellent (5) good (4) satisfactory (3)
- Home task
Ex.4 a), b) p39
Our lesson is over. Good bye pupils. Have a rest.