I speak three languages Kazakh, Russian and English
Date: The __ of April.
Theme: I speak three languages Kazakh, Russian and English
Aims: 1) To introduce pupils with new theme
- To develop pupils reading, speaking and writing habits in English
- To bring up pupils human quality, to respect and love foreign languages and their traditions.
Stages: I. Organization moment.
Good afternoon, pupils
Good afternoon, teacher
Who’s on duty today?
- Checking homework. Translate into Kazakh
- Where is Kazakhstan?
- Astana is a beautiful and a modern city.
- The oil kills birds.
- Do you pollute water?
- Some people cut trees.
- Colorado is in the USA.
III. New theme. Phonetic drill:
I can read, I can write,
I can spell my name too-
I just love going to school!
And what about you?
- New words: learn [lə:n] – үйрену
- speak [spi:k] – сөйлеу
- listen [listn] – тыңдау
- sit [sit] – отыру
- teach [ti:ʃ] – оқыту
- ask [a:sk] – сұрау
- sing [siŋ] – ән айту
- watch [wͻtʃ] – қарау (телевизор)
Doing exercises: Dialogue: Frank is telephoning Bolat.
Frank: Hi, Bolat. How are you?
Bolat: Fine. And you?
Frank: I’m Ok. What are you doing?
Bolat: I’m watching TV.
Frank: Do you and Alma want to come for lunch?
Bolat: Let me ask Alma.
Frank: Okay. Let me know.
Bolat: Frank, you are our guest. Come and have lunch with us.
Frank: Okay. Thanks. Goodbye.
Bolat: See you soon.
Homework: Exercise: 12 p.171
Conclusion: The lesson is over! Goodbye pupils!!!