Plan of the lesson: Competition
The theme of the lesson: Revision
The aims of the lesson: 1. to help pupils speaking, writing, auding habits, listening and draw.
- Revise all the material, answer the questions, describe the pictures and peoples, and make up your own questions.
- To bring up children to interest to languages.
Visual aids: pictures, CD, interactive board.
Organization moment: Good afternoon, dear teachers and dear pupils. We are glad to see you.
Let’s start our competition English lesson. Dear pupils I’ll divide you into three groups. The first group “Sun”; the second group “Moon”; the third group “Star”.
The first tasks are singing your favourite song. Please come to the blackboard.
Second tasks: You should choose one colour, also should open one of them. On turn will continue to open cell.
The third tasks: Read, colour and draw.
- There is a big green tree. There is a black cat under the tree. There is a red house. There is a man in the house. There is a green barn. There is a horse next to the barn.
- There is a big green tree. There is a black cat in the tree. There is a yellow house. There is a girl in the house. There is a brown barn. There is a goat next to the barn.
- There is a big green tree. There is a grey rabbit under the tree. There is an orange house. There is a boy in the house. There is a grey barn. There is a cow next to the barn.
The fourth tasks: Write the questions.
- How many________________? There are twenty circles.
- How many ________________? There is one rabbit.
- How many________________? There are five balloons.
- How many ________________? There is one cake.
- How many________________? There are sixteen triangles.
- How many ________________? There is one car.
The fifth tasks: You should make dialogue. Do you have……?
The sixth tasks: See at a picture and remember. Look and write.
My ____________ is in the bedroom. My _____________ and my_____________ are in the kitchen. The ________ is next to the fridge. The _________ is in the bath. The ________ is under the bed.
Pupils thank you very much for your today’s interesting competition. Words it is given to jury. And we learn what group has collected more glasses. The first place
The second place
The third place
Thanks for participation. You are free!!!