The plan of the English lesson.
Grade: 5 “Ә”
Theme: “The things I like”
Aims: 1) To develop pupil’s abilities in speaking, reading, writing, and practicing in oral speech;
2) To use vocabulary words and grammar structures in cpeech
3) To educate the feelings of love towards our Motherland- Kazakhstan
Visual aids:A B, SB, CD, pictures, cards, a computer, electronic book, slides, a video from enternet
The kind of the lesson: tradisional
Type: using informational technology
- New theme
- Doing exercise
- Giving marks
- Giving homework
The procedure of the lesson.
- Organization moment
- Greetings: -Good afternoon children!
-What date is it today?
-What day is it today?
-What month is it now?
- Hometask: What was your homework? Let’s remember the last new words. (slide 1)
- Presentation of new theme: Good afternoon children!
Today we’ll be able to speak about the new lesson: “The things I like”. Do you understand what does it means? To understand the new theme let’s at first learn the new words.
Listen, read and repeat the new words (slide 2)
Let’s talk with each other and discuss it.
Let’s talk about grammar. Today we will be able to speak about Present Simple tense
Let’s watch and listen a song about this tense. Please, sing together
- Doing exercise
Let’s do the exercises: ex: 1 picture search. At SB p. 50. A) match the words with the picture
Ex:2 SB p. 50. Listen and point the pictures about Tom
Ex: 3 SB p. 50. Comprehension. Make true sentences with I like/ I don’t like
I like … -мен ұнатамын…
I don’t like … — мен ұнатпаймын…
Do you like … ? — саған ұнайды ма…?
No, I don’t! — жоқ!
Yes’ I do! -ия! (slide 5)
I like to read,
You like to play,
She likes to study every day,
He likes to jump,
We like to run,
They like to swim ,
It’s fun (slide 6)
Doing exercises: Make up a dialogue
- Anna, do you like _______?
- Yes, I do! (slide 7)
Talk about Marat (slide 8)
Complete about yourself
I like __________.
I don’t like _________.
My favourite food is __________. (slide 9)
Ex: 1 AB p. 34 look at the information and write
Ex: 2 AB p. 34 Complete the speech bubbles
- Let’s speak what about we have learnt today. Let’s look and remember the new words and talk about it…
- Giving marks. I’ll put marks for 7 students
- Giving homework. Your ex:3,4 AB p 34 look at the list and complete
The lesson is over, goodbye pupils!!!