Grade: 7 «ә»
Theme: Past continuous tense
The aims of the lesson:
1.to teach students to get more information from the new material and to teach the grammar past simple and past continuous tense
2.to developp memory and attention
Visual aids: textbooks, slides, cards,blackboard.
Map of the lesson: algoritm
Type of the lesson: new
Connection with other subjects: kazakh, life,geography.
The method of the lesson: collective and individual work
The procedure of the lesson:
Greeting.Talk to the student on duty.
- Phonetic drill
III. I explanation. ____min. (actualization by questions)
IGiving the task 5+30 sek. Trial Clap your hands (1)
I(read)a book (+)
She (listen) to music.(+).We (think) about the holidays.(+)
He (hurry) to the office. (+), (-), (?)
II explanation. ____min.
II Giving the task 5+30sek. Consolidation Clap your hands (2)
We (think) of moving. (+)I (speak) with my doctor. (+)
The bus (go) to Santa-Fe.(+),(?)
Mr.John (come) from London.(+), (-), (?)
III Giving the task 5+30sek. . Memory Clap your hands (3)
The sun (shine). (+),(-)
They (look) at my new car(-)(?)He (speak) (+)
She (open) her exercise-book (-),(+),(?)
IV.Work with slides. Write these sentenses in the past continuous tense.
|1. We met when I was in Germany.|
|2. I didn’t quite catch what you said.|
|3. He changed his point of view.
4. Mother did a lot of work last year
5. We enjoyed the party last week.
6. — I enjoyed the party very much.
7. Mr. Edwards died ten years ago.
8. When I lived in Manchester, I worked in a bank
9. — The police stopped me on my way home last night.
10. We invited them to our party but they decided not to come.
11. — She passed her examination because she studied very hard.
V. Past simple tense and past continuous tense.
- V. Work with book. Exercise 4.
VI.slides. “Welcome to Kazakhstan” sightseeing of Kazakhstan.
VII.Home work: exercise 2,3