Ашық сабақ жоспары
Ағылшын тілі пәні мұғалімі: Бисенғали Қарлығаш Бақтыбайқызы
Құрық аулы Қарақия ауданы Маңғыстау облысы
The grade: 4
The theme of the lesson: It was horrible!
The aims of the lesson:
- to develop the pupils`pronunciation in English
- to revise the grammar `The Past forms of the verb ‘to be`
- to create an interest in studying the English language.
Visual aids: an interactive board /slides/, Brilliant 4 by Jeanne Perrett, a tape recorder and a cassette to the book.
Procedure of the lesson.
- Good morning, pupils!
- Good morning, teacher!
- I`m glad to see you. Sit down, please.
- /asking about the date, day, checking their present./
- Checking their homework.
- What was your home task for today?
- To learn by heart a new words.
- spot – дақ
- a mirror – айна
- to stop – тоқтату
- a trick – өтірік
- silly – ақымақ
- a dancer – биші
- to win – жеңіп алу
- talent contest — таланттар жарысы
III. The new theme. Grammar `The Past forms of the verb ‘to be`
|I was||We were|
|You were||You were|
|She/he/it was||They were|
Yesterday I was at home.
Yesterday she was at home.
Yesterday we were at home.
Yesterday they were at home.
|I wasn`t||We weren`t|
|You weren`t||You weren`t|
|She/he/it wasn`t||They weren`t|
Yesterday I wasn`t at home.
Yesterday she wasn`t at home.
Yesterday we weren`t at home.
Yesterday they weren`t at home.
|Was I||Were we|
|Were you||Were you|
|Was she/he/it||Were they|
Was she at home yesterday?
Were you at home yesterday?
Were we at home yesterday?
Were they at home yesterday?
- To listen to the text ‘It was horrible!’ in ex.1 at p – 34
- It was horrible, Otto. The children were red and spotty.
- Were they at school?
- Yes, they were.
- Was Brill at school?
- No, he wasn`t.
- Where was Brill?
- He was at the campsite. He was with that teacher, Nora, and those children. They were… Where`s my mirror, Otto?
- Here it is, Arabella.
- Have I got red spots, Otto?
- No, you haven`t, Arabella.
- Brill and those children were at the campsite. Red paint!
- Red paint, Arabella?
- The children weren`t ill! It was a trick! Come on Otto, we`re going to stop them.
- Are we going to dance in the talent contest, Arabella?
- You`re not going to dance, you silly man! I`m going to dance! Me, Arabella Bell. I was the best dancer when I was a little girl. I`m going to win the biggest bike in the world!
- Ex.3 at p — 36
- The children were a) at school
- Brill wasn`t b) at the campsite.
- Brill was c) ill.
- The children weren`t d) red and spotty.
- Arabella was e) the best dancer.
- Ex.4 at p – 36 Write was/wasn`t/were/weren`t.
- Mr. Yellow wasn`t at the swimming pool.
- Miss Green _ _ _ _ _ at the shops.
- Mr Black _ _ _ _ _ at the museum.
- Mr and Mrs Blue _ _ _ _ _ at the library.
- To listen and sing a song in ex.8 at p – 38.
- Work with stickers and writing.
- On Monday he was in the park.
- On Tuesday he _____________.
- On Wednesday he ___________.
- On Thursday he _____________.
- On Friday he ______________.
- Home task: ex-s 6,7. at p – 37