Тақырып: My friend has been reading since morning
Оқыту мен тәрбиелеудің міндеттері:
- “Present Perfect Continuous Tense” грамматикалық тақырыпты қолдануда білім-білік дағдыларын қалыптастыру
2.Оқушыларды шақтар формасы грамматикалық материалды салыстыра білу қабілеттерін дамыту.
- Оқушылардың әдебиеттер мен қосымша көрнекіліктерді тиімді пайдалануды дамыту
Мақсат: Present Perfect Continuous Tense шағын қолдану бойынша оқушылардың білік-білім дағдыларын қалыптастыру
Құрал-жабдықтар, көрнекті құралдар: Грамматикалық таблица
Сабақ түрі: Жаңа тақырыпты бекіту сабағы
- Organization moment.
Good morning dear children. Sit down, please. I hope you are OK and I’m glad to meet you at our lesson
- Control of homework.
- Checking up the knowledge of Grammar rules.
- Control of home exercises from Workbook
- Activisation of Grammar material’s
- Read and Remember. Grammar Rules from Grammar References, p.177-178
- 1,p.179 Complete these sentences.
- I know my friend. I have been knowing him for a long time.
- My friend is learning German. He has been learning German for 5 weeks.
- I have a car. I have been having this car for a year.
- It’s raining. It has been raining since this morning.
- My friend is watching TV. He has been watching for an hour.
- 2,p.179 Make questions with How long…?
- I live in Almaty. How long have you been living in Almaty?
- I know Dmity. How long have you been knowing him?
- Omar is learning German. How long has Omar been learning German?
- I’m waiting for my friend. How long have you been waiting for your friend?
- I’m writing a letter. How long have you been writing it?
- 3,p.179 Write for or since.
- I have been to Moscow since Monday.
- I have been to Moscow for a week.
- I have been waiting for my friens for an hour.
- Dmitry lives in the north. He has been living there since last year.
- I am at school. I have been here since 8 o’clock.
- My niece is good at basketball. She has been playing basketball for 5 years.
- Talking exercise. Ex.8,p.29 Talk to your partner.
What are you doing now?
When did you start doing it?
How long have you been doing it?
Example: We’re working at exercise 8 now. We began doing it 3 minutes ago. We have been doing this exercise for 3 minutes.
I’m talking to my parner now. I started doing it 5 minutes ago. I have been talking to my partner for 5 minutes.
(learning English, riding a bike, doing crossword, playing chess)
- Choose the correct tense form.
- How long has Dmitry been living/ does he live in Astana?
- How long has Omar been studying/ does he study at school №15?
- My friend has been looking/ looked for a bike for 3 weeks.
- I wrote/ have been writing this exercise since 4 o’clock.
- I am tired because I wrote/ have been writing this exercise since 4 o’clock.
- My friend is working/ has been working as an air hostess since last moth.
- I have bought/ bought a dictionary a few months ago.
- Conclusion of the lesson