Тақырып: Having pen-friends
Оқыту мен тәрбиелеудің міндеттері:
- Оқушылардың оқу және оқығаны бойынша сөйлеу және оқу дағдыларын машықтандыру.
- Оқушылардың талдау, салыстыра білу қабілетін дамыту.
- Тілге деген қызығушылығын арттыру
Мақсат: Оқу дағдыларын қалыптастыру
Құрал-жабдықтар, көрнекті құралдар: Жаңа сөздер, таблица Three forms of the verbs
Сабақ түрі: Тақырыпты бекіту сабағы
- Organization moment.
Good morning dear children. Sit down, please. I hope you are OK and I’m glad to meet you at our lesson
- Control of homework.
A letter to my friend. Reading letters.
- Reading comprehension
Money for a motobike.
- Practise the pronunciation of the following words and find the in the text.
constable [‘k⋀nstәbl] полиция қызметкері
tightly [‘taitli] тығыз
sergant [‘sә:dʒәnt] сержант
helmet [‘helmit] дулыға
save [‘seiv] полиция қызметкері
matress [‘mætris]ақша жинау, құтқару
mean [mi:n] ойда тұту, ескеру
- Read the text and try to understand.
- Write out:
- Questions: What do the police want?
What have you told these cops?
Is that bike yours?
And where did you get this money?
What do you mean?
- Sentences with the irregular verbs: The policemen got out of the car. Frank got out too. The constable held his arm tightly. The sergant went into the garden. Then he came back. He was holding a bundle of newspapers. And then a motobike drove up towards the police car. He has bought a motobike with my money. Stuart didn’t see Frank. I haven’t done anything wrong. He took off his helmet. I bought it at the garage down the road. Then Stuart saw Frank. What have you told these cops? And where did you get this money. I found it ina matrass. The sergant took the money.
- The sentences with the regular verbs: He looked around for some time. That’s them shouted Frank. Something was wrapped in those newspapers. The sergant called to Stuart. Stuart asked himself. Stuart stopped the bike. “Yes, it’s mine” replied Stuart. Stuart shouted at Frank. They all walked back to Martin’s garage. Martin agreed. Frank walked away, still shouting. It started to rain now.
- 13,p.35. Make adverbs from the following adjectives.
Adjectives+ ly= adverbs.
Correct—correctly, polite—politely slow—slowly
- 15,p.35 Give Stuart a piece of advise.
- Stauart, you should start working immediatly.
- You shouldn’t take anybody’s money.
- You should be polite to constable.
- Is it good to have a pen-friend?
Why is it good to have a pen-friend?
Write three things about a pen-friend. Begin like this:
- I think it is good to have a penfriend because…
you can trust him your secrets.
you can write everything you like talk about.
you can get information about other countries, cities, people, etc.
- I can say that pen-friends are…
- A pen-friend is a person who ….
Exercises in Workbook, Step 5
Write a letter to a new pen-friend.
- Conclusion of the lesson.